To celebrate your graduation, we have a Big Sale here at Wiggins Hair! UP TO 51% OFF! You can input code “HAPPY” to get $5 OFF for any order! If you order 2 items together, you can enjoy extra 3% OFF directly! If you order 3 items or more, you will get 5% extra OFF directly！And that’s not the end! If you order more than $299, we will send you a closure for free! Want to learn more? Then just keep reading!Read More
Friday, May 24, 2019 8:38:22 PM America/Los_Angeles
Monday, April 29, 2019 2:20:25 AM America/Los_Angeles
When you buy a wig, either lace front wig or full lace wig, you are most likely have to deal with the lace. For instance, you have to cut the lace at least. But some of you may have to do more things with the lace. Why? The color of the lace we sell at Wiggins Hair is mostly medium brown. However, for some people, medium brown does not match their skin tone, they need a darker color. What would you do when you face this situation? Let me teach you a easy method to adjust your lace color using tea bags!Read More
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 2:26:46 AM America/Los_Angeles
Lace front wigs are constructed of human hair and are hand-tied onto a sheer, lace base. They are considered the closest thing to a person's own hair and are quite natural in appearance. These wigs can be worn for weeks and are treated virtually the same as your own hair, swimming, exercising, bathing and sleeping in it. However, that means the lace front wig is subject to the same reactions to humidity and other conditions that cause flyaway hair or frizz.
1. Spray hair with a mixture of 90 percent water and 10 percent conditioner, one section at a time prior to biweekly shampooing. This will prevent the hair from swelling up and tangling during shampooing. Once hair is completely, and gradually wetted down, you must brush it thoroughly.
2. Wash the hair every week or two with a clarifying shampoo. This will remove buildup and will prevent tangles.
3. Apply leave-in conditioner every day. This is the mixture of 10 percent conditioner and 90 percent water placed in a spray bottle.
4. Saturate the ends of the hair with olive oil a few times a week before going to bed.
5. Sleep with a satin scarf on your hair or on a satin pillowcase to prevent tangles and frizz.
6. Braid the hair into a couple of large braids prior to swimming or exercising and even before going to sleep to minimize frizz and flyaways.